Here's the message invite:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How To Manufacture Money Out Of Thin Air
Join Bo Sanchez and His Team of Mentors
On October 10-13 At The
TrulyRichClub & WealthCircle SUPERCONFERENCE 2012:
The Magic Of Money
In Dos Palmas, Palawan
Hi,Let me tell you about my Uncle Magic.
We called him Uncle Magic because when I was a kid, this Uncle of mine always did magic tricks.
His favorite trick (which left me totally mesmerized) was producing a one-peso coin out of thin air. One moment, his hands were empty. The next moment, his fingers were fiddling with the coin. Sometimes, he’d “produce” the coin from my ear. Sometimes, he’d “produce” it from my butt. (That was scary.)
So if I wanted to buy Coke from the store, I’d run to him and ask, “Uncle, can you do magic? Give me one Peso. I need money to buy Coke.” (That statement gave away my age, but let’s just pretend you didn’t read that line. Yes, a Peso could buy a Coke.)
My Uncle would move around his hands, mumble some fancy incantation, and viola!—toss me a coin he manufactured out of thin air.
As a kid, I worshipped the guy.
But slowly, I realized it was just a trick. But I pretended I still thought it was real—so that I could still ask money from him for my Coke. And I think he pretended that I wasn’t pretending because he loved performing magic.
I’ve got news for you: When I reached the age of 32, I started manufacturing money out of thin air. But unlike Uncle Magic, it wasn’t a trick. It was for real.
I really manufacture money out of thin air.
Not one Peso coins.
But millions.
Who Are The Real Magicians Today?
My finances weren’t always like this.
For almost 20 years, I was a poor missionary. Very happy but very poor. I was earning P800 a month, just enough to ride jeepneys and buses to do my ministry work. But there were days when I’d run out of money and didn’t have transpo fare—so you’d find me walking a lot. Oh believe me, I wore out a lot of shoes during those years.
But everything changed when at age 30, I decided to get married and have kids. The thought of being responsible for a wife and a couple of kids sent chills down my spine. That was my turning point. I decided to change my financial life.
But I had another powerful reason that fueled my desire to become wealthy: I had a dream to “FINANCE” God’s work and help people in their financial journey. I wanted to sponsor other fellow-missionaries. I wanted to send poor kids to school. I wanted to fund livelihood projects for poor families.
My dream was intoxicating. Somehow, I knew nothing was going to stop me from becoming a millionaire missionary.
It was a crazy idea, but I was convinced that was my path. And I knew that the only way to do that was to be an ENTREPRENEUR and INVESTOR.
Today, I am a millionaire missionary. Yes, I now manufacture money at will. Yes, out of thin air. I now realize that the real magicians of this world are Entrepreneurs and Investors!
And all my very wealthy Mentors do the same thing. They also manufacture money out of thin air, at will. They do this magic through the three established ways: Business, Real Estate, and the Stock Market.
Me? My favorite way of making money is through a very special business which I call Wisdom-Giving. And that is part what I want to teach you in our most awaited event of the year… I’m so excited about this event, I wish it was happening tomorrow!
Announcing (drum roll please)….
TrulyRichClub & WealthCircle’s
SUPERCONFERENCE 2012:
The Magic Of Money
Imagine if you manufacture money out of thin air—at will.
Imagine if you reach your financial goals each year.
Imagine a life without debt, where all your financial needs are met.
Most importantly, imagine if you’ll have the financial capacity to help many more people and fund God’s work.
All this is possible.
I’m organizing the FIRST EVER TrulyRichClub & WealthCircle’s SUPERCONFERENCE 2012 in Dos Palmas, Palawan on October 10 to 13. (I chose Dos Palmas because this will be a “Learning Luxury Vacation”. Who says we can’t have fun while learning the best strategies of building wealth?)
Our theme is “The Magic of Money”, and there will be two major Magic Workshops in our SuperConference 2012.
For the first Magic Workshop, you’ll learn how to be a highly paid Wisdom-Giver. (More on this later.) I want to teach you how to create a money-machine that will give you passive income 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
The second Magic Workshop is a Financial Goals Workshop led by my friend, Rex Mendoza, CEO and President of Philam. Rex is a world-class phenomenal speaker. I’m not kidding. You’ll absolutely love him. He is probably the most effective Financial Speaker in the country today. And if you come with your spouse, his Financial Goals Workshop will create financial unity in your marriage. (Do you know that 50% of all marital fights are about money? Believe me, this unity of mind about money in your marriage will save you a lot of money long-term!)
Now, about my Wisdom-Giving course…
Do You Want To Become A Highly Paid Wisdom-Giver?
I’m a Wisdom-Giver. I’ve been one for 30+ years.
I should have said Infopreneur. That’s the more-or-less technical term everyone uses. But somehow, I feel the word Infopreneur doesn’t describe it enough.
So I coined the term Wisdom-Giver.
Because as a Coach, Leader, Author, and Speaker, I don’t give information. (You can get information from Google or Wikipedia.) I give wisdom.
Information is generic, but wisdom is specific. Information is noise, but wisdom is music. Information fills the intellect, but wisdom fills the imagination. (And according to Einstein, imagination is always more powerful than the intellect.)
Information changes your data, but wisdom changes your destiny.
You Have Special Wisdom People Are Hungry For
Here’s the truth: You have special wisdom within you.
Believe me, there’s a group of people out there in the world that is hungry for your special “niche” wisdom. And these people will be very grateful to you if you’ll share your special wisdom to them.
Your special wisdom should be about a niche topic.
Examples: How to improve your health. Or how to do organic gardening. Or how to care for your pets. Or how to market products. Or how to get out of debt. Or how to raise your kids. Or how to swim really well. Or how to put on make-up. Or how to have a fantastic wedding. Or how to take great photographs. Or how to teach math the easy way. Or how to organize a home. Or how to fix a car. Or how to make the best pasta. Or how to run multi-site drugstores. Believe me, it could about ANYTHING!
It could be any niche that you’d like to own and claim as your playground—and your non-stop cash machine. Note: You don’t have to be an expert. You just have to be three steps ahead…
3 Steps To Become A Highly Paid Wisdom-Giver
I can teach you how to be a highly paid Wisdom-Giver.
Last year, I earned P30 Million as a Wisdom-Giver. (By the way, earning money isn’t the goal of life. As I mentioned, I donate much of my income to our ministries. Because let me remind you, the ultimate purpose of money is to love others.)
The wonderful thing about being a Wisdom-Giver is that it doesn’t require a lot of money or manpower. No big capital. No expensive equipment. I only have 10 staff members who work from their homes—and a handful of experts that are hired on a “per project” basis. And my overhead is very low because I don’t have to maintain a fancy office.
Do you want to become a highly paid Wisdom-Giver? You need guidance on how to do these three important steps… (1) How To Package Your Wisdom, (2) How To Promote Your Wisdom, and (3) How To Price Your Wisdom.
How To Package Your Wisdom
I’ve met a lot of people who are experts in a niche topic. They’re experts on how to organize their homes, or how to raise an autistic child, or how to sell real estate, or how to run a school profitably, or how to make a presentation effectively, or how to be an MLM builder, or how to care for an elderly parent, etc. The niche topics are endless!
But knowing how to do it is MASSIVELY DIFFERENT from knowing how to teach others how to do it.
To be a highly paid Wisdom-Giver, you need to know how to package your wisdom in a book, eBook, eZine, Seminar, Online Course, Coaching Program, and Membership Club (and ideally, all of the above!).
By packaging your wisdom, you’ll be able to bless the world and help a lot of people—and earn passive income too.
Next…
How To Promote Your Wisdom
Bitter fact: Most authors are poor. Most speakers are poor. I’ve also met a lot of coaches and seminar leaders who are poor.
Why? They may know how to package their wisdom, but they don’t know how to promote their wisdom.
For example, a lot of authors wait for a publisher to pick up their book. But that’s not how the modern world operates today. We no longer need publishers to share our book to the world. (And even if you do have a publisher, publishers today expect authors to promote their own book.)
Marketing is the lifeblood of any business. Here’s the rule: NO SALE, NO INCOME. This is true for the Banana-Q vendor on the sidewalk, or the big-time real estate developer selling high-end condos. This also includes Wisdom-Givers selling a Book or Seminar or Coaching Program or Membership Club.
I want to teach you the kind of marketing that I do: Relationship Marketing. It’s the most powerful marketing in the world today. Frankly, I believe it’s the marketing that’s most authentic too.
There are three stages in Relationship Marketing, and you need to master these three stages if you want to maximize your profits. They are (1) Courtship, (2) Engagement, and (3) Marriage.
(1) Courtship is giving your wisdom to potential friends without expecting any repayment. (I’ll teach you how to give your wisdom selflessly, generously, and happily.)
(2) Engagement is when a “friend” becomes a customer. It’s the first sale. Your first introductory product is bought. Many entrepreneurs see the completed sale as the end, but enlightened entrepreneurs see the completed sale as the start of a beautiful relationship.
(3) Marriage is when some customers want to be in a lifelong relationship with you. Which is the greatest fun of all, because they see you as their Mentor.
Finally, if you want to be a successful Wisdom-Giver, you need the third step…
How To Price Your Wisdom
Recall that for almost 20 years as a Wisdom-Giver, I was very poor. Why? Because I didn’t know how to monetize my wisdom.
Packaging and Promoting is very important, but you also need to have the guts, the boldness, the courage to price your Wisdom.
Believe me, pricing isn’t just to earn a buck. Pricing is part of the entire package. Without the right pricing strategy, people won’t value what you offer to them. And no one will pay attention.
Worse, they’ll not apply what you give them—and changes won’t happen in their lives.
Finally, I’ll also teach you the 4 Delivery Channels to deliver your Special Wisdom to the world…
4 Delivery Channels: CLASS
I’ll teach you to have CLASS. That’s short for my Coach-Leader-Author-Speaker System.
We start with the last Delivery Channel (Speaker) and work our way to the first one (Coach).
As a Speaker, you can give corporate speeches, public talks, seminars, courses—both offline and online.
You’ll learn how to create video salesletters for your other products.
As an Author, you can write a blog, a book, eBook, eZines, magazines, and Manuals. Including written salesletters.
As Leader, you can organize events such Seminars, Conferences, or Courses. I’ll teach how you can run successful events that will help participants learn and change their lives.
As Coach, you can do personal coaching or create a Membership Club. I’ll teach you how I did it and how you can do it too. In building your Membership Club, I’ll teach you how you can delegate the “technology”, so that you can focus on creating content for your Membership Club.
And there’s one more thing you’ll receive…
The Biggest Blessing Of The SUPERCONFERENCE Is…
Let me be honest with you. Both these Magic Workshops—the Wisdom-Giving Workshop and the Financial Goals Workshop—as fantastic as they are, aren’t the biggest blessings of our SUPERCONFERENCE 2012.
What is the biggest blessing of the SUPERCONFERENCE?
I call it SUCCESS OSMOSIS.
It’s absorbing the spirit of success that will be flowing all around you. No, I’m not talking about some mumbo-jumbo New Age ethereal shebang.
Success Osmosis is very practical and very real.
I’ve experienced it. That’s why I’m where I am right now.
For 4-Days/3-Nights, you’ll have your TrulyRichClub & WealthCircle Mentors and Members around you.
Like-minded positive, wealth-conscious, passionate individuals.
You’ll talk to them over breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You’ll mingle with them while walking on the beach, or lounging by the poolside, or having late-night coffee at the bar. You’ll catch their passion, their fire, their ideas, their vision… By just being around them, your own money mindset and psychological wallet will enlarge!
This is what happened to me—and I know it will happen to you too. It’s going to be a powerful SUPERCONFERENCE and I want you to be there.
You’ll Remember This Event For A Long, Long Time
And here’s one of the most unique gifts you’ll receive: We’ll end the SUPERCONFERENCE with a very special prayer session at the beach—under God’s open sky. On this paradise island, with the white sands on our feet and the white clouds up above, we’ll offer to God all our businesses, jobs, and investments—including our families and all those we love. We’ll be consecrating them to Him and asking Him to pour down His mighty blessings upon us.
I promise you, it’ll be a special prayer session you’ll remember for a long, long time.
Oh, can I share a little story?
Perhaps you’re wondering why we’re doing it in Dos Palmas…
How I Decided On Dos Palmas
I’ve stayed in Dos Palmas twice and they were both unforgettable experiences. Each time, I’m taken away by its natural beauty. Dos Palmas is a lovely island 15 minutes off Puerto Princessa. The views around the island are “postcard” perfect. You look around and all your stress melts away.
And I love the food. Food is abundant and delicious in the Dos Palmas resort. Get this: You’ll be eating a BUFFET meal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday we’ll be there. We’ll also have a buffet lunch in a nearby sandbar called Puting Buhangin.
I also adore their villas. And note: There are no TVs! (Which is very wise. Why go to a remote island if you’ll be bombarded by the same TV noise? That is nuts.) Walk out of your villa’s backdoor—and you’ll discover that your “backyard” is the majestic white beach stretching in front of you. And you’ll ask yourself, “Am I in paradise?”
But even better, I love the people working in Dos Palmas. There’s something “genuine” about their happiness to serve you. I’m sure they train their people very well—but perhaps there’s something about the island culture of Palawan that provides the magic touch. I feel that their smile isn’t a “trained” smile. It’s a smile from the heart.
And yes, I’m sure you want to ask about the safety of Dos Palmas… Sadly, people link the place to a kidnapping that happened eleven years ago. But since that incident, they’ve beefed up military patrols around the island. Honestly, I’ve never felt unsafe there.
“Learning-Luxury-Vacation”
On the first day, we fly to Puerto Princessa and take a 15-minute boat ride to Dos Palmas island. (Note: The boat is huge—not a small banca.)
Our first meal in Dos Palmas is a Buffet Lunch. After a sumptuous lunch, we’ll allow you to REST. Spend some time walking on the white sands of the beach, frolic in their exquisite swimming pool, kayak around the island, ride a speedboat to a snorkeling site, relax with a “hilot” massage in their lovely Spa, or sleep in your comfortable, first-class luxury villas. It’s up to you.
By dinner, we formally open the SUPERCONFERENCE. I’ve got a BIG SURPRISE for you on our first night. I can’t tell you what it is but I promise you that it will be magical.
As to how much this great “Learning-Luxury-Vacation” will cost, I’ll ask Tina Galvez, our Administrator in the TrulyRichClub and WealthCircle to tell you about it below.
See you at the SUPERCONFERENCE 2012.
Remember: Success goes to those who act.
I urge you to act today.
Join the SUPERCONFERENCE 2012 today.
Bo Sanchez
PS. I asked Tina to explain the “insanely affordable” pricing details of the SUPERCONFERENCE below…
The Price Is Insanely Affordable
Hi , this is Tina.
As you may know by now, I manage the day-to-day activities of our Club. I love what I do and I thank God for the opportunity to serve you. And I hope to serve you at the SUPERCONFERENCE 2012.
It’s true, the price is insanely affordable vis-à-vis the value you’ll receive.
We SHOULD charge P125,000 for such an incredible 4-Day/3-Day SUPERCONFERENCE. (Just to give you an idea, a few years ago, Bo bought the DVD SET of a Wealth Conference in the US for P110,000.)
Add P125,000 to the price of staying in upscale Dos Palmas. How much does Dos Palmas charge per
person for 4 Days/3 Nights? They charge you anywhere from P33,000 to P66,000.
If you add the value of the Conference at P125,000 PLUS at least P33,000 for Dos Palmas, we should charge you P158,000 per person. At least!
But we won’t do that. That’s just not our style. We do things differently here at the TrulyRichClub and WealthCircle. Because Bo always insists that we give you ten times the value of what you pay for.
So let me tell you how crazy our prices are…
This ENTIRE PACKAGE—your 4-Days/3-night stay in Dos Palmas Resort in luxurious villas, PLUS all our Buffet meals during these 4 Days, PLUS all boat rides, special lunch at the a nearby island, snorkeling and kayak, PLUS the SUPERCONFERENCE itself, all the fantastic Speakers, the life-changing Workshops, and the exciting Mentoring—will be at a Super Low Price of 4 monthly payments of P16,975 only. (Note: This price stays until June 30. After June 30, prices will go up.)
Why the insane low prices?
First reason: Because it’s our first ever SUPERCONFERENCE. We want you to get a taste of this first experience. (We guarantee that next year’s SUPERCONFERENCE will be more expensive, but by that time, you’ll be hooked.) We want you to join us in this HISTORIC event. (20 years from now, you can tell your grandkids, “I joined the FIRST EVER TrulyRichClub & WealthCircle SUPERCONFERENCE! I was there! Here are the pictures…”)
Second Reason: We really want you to join us because we know it will bless you. We know this SUPERCONFERENCE 2012 will have a massive impact on your present and future income.
Wait, there’s more…
Special Discounts Available
ATTENTION Couples: To convince couples to join together, we’re giving a special couple discount rate where you get P2488 OFF per spouse. It’ll be one of the most important investments you can make as a married couple—to have the same vision for your finances.
ATTENTION Families and Business Partners: The same discount shall be given to Parents and Children attending together—you get P2488 OFF per person. And yes, Business Associates attending together shall also receive the same low discount—you get P2488 OFF per person.
We Know You’ll Get Your Investment Back
We know the price is insanely low, but we’re totally bent on making you come. Because Bo wants you to learn new wealth-building strategies. Whatever you’ll invest in this SuperConference, he knows you’ll easily earn it back ten times more when you apply what you learn in your life and business.
Treat Yourself To A Great Experience
We invite you TREAT YOURSELF to one of the best “Learning-Luxury-Vacations” you can ever have! You’ll do it in one of the most beautiful resort islands in the world—and surrounded by incredibly success-oriented people—PLUS learning how to manufacture money out of thin air—what more can you ask?
As usual, we’re giving you…
Full “Deliriously Happy” Guarantee OR
Your Money Back (Plus Your Plane Fare!)
Our relationship with you is more important than all the money.
So we give you our full 100% “Deliriously Happy” Guarantee OR your-money-back. If for any reason, you decide the SUPERCONFERENCE isn’t worth the money you paid for—just tell Bo at the end of the first day of the SUPERCONFERENCE. No questions asked, we’ll give you back 100% of whatever you paid. In fact, as Bo’s way of saying “Sorry” for wasting your time, he’ll even pay for your plane fare to Palawan. Yes, he’s that crazy. But that’s how much he believes in the SUPERCONFERENCE—that it will bless you immensely.
Urgent: Sign Up Now
After June 30, we increase the price to P64,975 per person.
But that’s not the only reason why we want you sign up NOW.
This email goes to 5000+ members. So the real reason you need to act now is that you may RUN OUT OF SPACE even before June 30 comes. Because Dos Palmas Resort has a very LIMITED number of Villas.
Once the rooms are full, we have to close the doors.
Oh, one last thing…
Bonus: 4-DVD-Set of Overflow Course
Each SuperConference participant will receive for FREE a special 4-DVD Set of a powerful course that Bo Sanchez gave entitled Overflow—Get Abundance God’s Way (This is a P2000 value). It will cover three life-changing messages: Talk 1—Salary vs. Profit; Talk 2—Income vs. Wealth; Talk 3—Tips vs. Tithe;
PLUS a special talk on Entrepreneurship by Dean Pax Lapid. Listen to this Course again and again and be very blessed.
Sign Up Now For Your “Learning-Luxury-Vacation”
To sign up for the WealthCircle SUPERCONFERENCE 2012, just click the link below…
God bless you,
Tina Galvez
Administrator
TrulyRichClub/WealthCircle
PS. Don’t miss this rare opportunity. Remember, prices go up after June 30 by P5000.00. I strongly urge you that you sign up now and grow in financial life. To sign up for the TrulyRichClub & WealthCircle SUPERCONFERENCE 2012, click the link below:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The prerequisite on joining this SUPERCONFERENCE is that you need to be a member of Truly Rich Club first. Click the link to learn more about Truly Rich Club visit www.trulyrichclub.com

0 comments:
Post a Comment